For almost 90 years, the Health Association of Niagara County Inc. (HANCI) has been committed to one goal: helping people.
In the beginning, HANCI was serving those impacted by the great tuberculosis outbreak of 1927. Today, though, we’ve expanded our services considerably and are helping people across generations throughout our community, whether it’s the son or daughter in need of home health care for their aging parent, the at-risk child learning to read in our free pre school, or the older adult looking for a way to give back and become more productive.
Regardless of your unique need, you can expect to be treated like family when you come to HANCI; to us, that’s exactly what you are. Just like family, you can count on our experienced and compassionate team of nurses, social workers, teachers and other professionals to be there for you.
We encourage you to contact us today to find out more about how we can help you. If you’d like to learn more about us, click any of the links below.
- History – We have a long history of reaching out to those in need in our community.
- Mission – Our mission drives our staff and volunteers to achieve excellence – each day, every day.
- Leadership Team – HANCI is governed by people who care about the quality of your life.
- Testimonials – Find out why so many individuals and their families in Niagara County choose HANCI.
- Board of Directors – Our volunteer Board of Directors is comprised of a team of generous and committed individuals dedicated to helping us achieve our goals.
At HANCI, we rely in part on the generosity of those within our community to continue operating our programs. If you are interested in making a donation, or becoming a volunteer, please contact us today. We look forward to partnering with you!